In this pandemic we are going to suffer with so many traumas. This disastrous period of time is critical for every citizen. People are so much afraid of prospective outcomes i.e. loss of lives, unemployment, poverty and many issues like these. Especially for youth and employed worker, this time is crucial because thousands of people have already laid off and millions of people are on the edge of losing their jobs. In this difficult period people are so helpless that they are unable to think, what they need to do to overcome this problem. But you don’t need to worry because here I am giving you 5 ways through you can conquer this tough period and also you can become skilled at things.
The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. -Sylvia Plath
1. Self-doubt is poisonous: If you really want to make your future bright and dreaming for a better career you will have to relinquish self-doubt. Self-doubt is a lack of confidence in you and your abilities. If you do not believe in your abilities and potential then nobody in the world is going to help you. Because you are the person in the world who can witness your power and strength to the world. This is the way people becomes leader and rule the nations and world. So from now on you need to start believing in your potential and skills. It will help you in gaining confidence and you can handle any difficulty with ease.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”-Milton Berle
2. Look for Opportunities: we all know that this time is very critical for everyone. Where millions of people are on the edge of job loss. But in order to become powerful and conquer the future you will have to be flexible while searching for job opportunities. This epidemic has destroyed multiple well-structured businesses and increased rate of unemployment. The probabilities are that many families are going to hit poverty and narrow circumstances. So in order to survive this period you will need to be flexible while looking for job opportunities, you should not think about the low pay scale of the new job opportunities. Just grab it and continue your search till you find your dream job.
Build your skills, not your resume. –Sheryl Sandberg
3. Brush-up your skills. Everybody is unique and every one has different talents and skills. You might possess some special traits those makes you unique from others. These skills can be communication skills, english speaking skills, business skills and technical skills. There are thousands of talents available in this modern era. People are learning new skills to survive in this competitive world. In this time you can brush-up your communication skills, tweak your personality type, improve your English and you can enhance your marketing skills. This period is a golden opportunity for those who wants to conquer the future so this a great time for you to brush up your skills as well as adopt some new skills.
The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat. -Napolean Hill
4. Think and Grow: Now in this period you have a lot of time to think what do you want to do? How do you look your future? Maybe you don’t want to continue your 9 to 5 boring job and you don’t want to see the face of your boss perhaps you want to become an entrepreneur and will become your own boss. In this period of lockdown you have the opportunity to think about your passion and execute in reality. You can utilise this period by learning new skills, new talents and you can grow in life. Life is full of adventures so think, learn and grow. In this world of technology you can find many small and big business ideas on YouTube and other platforms. Also you can follow your dreams of becoming a piano artist, guitar artist, an athlete, a reader and also you can apply for digital certification courses. You have multiple opportunities in this period of lockdown. You need to get some time and think about your passion, dreams and write them down and work on them. This way you will feel good and will realise that how small measures bring big results.
“Ideas don’t make you rich. The correct execution of ideas does.” Felix Dennis
5. Execution is Key: Many of us are excellent at thinking new ideas but very poor at executing them. No matter how great thinker you are if you don’t the way to put into effect your idea then the idea will only remain a idea, so learn the ways of execution and apply them. In order to execute creative ideas many great thinker and executors take small steps for a great start. And eventually they get the sense to take it to the next level so you also need to take small steps to execute your idea. Success is waiting for you if you execute things in a right way.
Please share your views in the comment box and to read more articles please follow hindmotivation.com
Categories: Motivational Blog